LAST REVISION: 21st September, 2017
Nurturinno Consulting Pvt. Ltd. believes in helping its customers as far as possible, and has therefore a liberal cancellation policy. Under this policy:
- Cancellations will be considered only if the request is made within 24 hours of placing an order. However, the cancellation request will not be entertained if process has been initiated.
- There is no cancellation of orders placed under the same day service delivery category/ Instant Electronic Delivery/ Instant Downloads.
Requesting Service Cancellation
Clients interested in seeking a refund must provide in writing (either by email or postal service) that they wish to terminate their service agreement with Nurturinno Consulting Pvt. Ltd. The following information must be included for your cancellation to be processed:
- Client’s Full Name and Mailing Address.
- Date you wrote the notification.
- Date you wish to terminate your service agreement.
- Client’s Signature (If client is deceased or incapacitated, a representative may sign but either a death
certificate or “power of attorney” must accompany the letter).
You can email to email@example.com or send letter to our address given below.
Our Contact Information:
Vill. & P.O. Daroh Khas
C/o Vishal Jewelers (Near Post Office),
Tehsil Palampur, Distt. Kangra,
Himachal Pradesh – 176 092
M: +91 783 293 3580
Refund Policy for services:
A. Only approved Cancellation Refunds for services will be granted according to the schedule.
B. All refunds will incur a 10% administrative processing fee.
C. No refunds will be made for “No Shows”. A “No Show” is a person who registers for a program but who
does not provide us with the content or information to do our job in accordance with the agreed service
agreement or Scope of Work (SOW).
D. Refund requests will be processed as they are received. Refunds may take up to seven to ten business days to process.
E. Refund can’t be considered if you change your original requirements that were mentioned at the time of purchase.
F. Nurturinno Consulting Pvt. Ltd. reserves the right to cancel and/or terminate a contract with a client if at any time it determines that the client:
- Is mistreating Nurturinno Consulting Pvt. Ltd.’s staff – including but not limited to unprofessional language, cussing, berating, belittling, or otherwise being verbally abusive either on the phone or in written form.
- Professional and mannerly conduct is required at all times while conducting business with the
Nurturinno Consulting Pvt. Ltd.’s staff and representatives. There will be no refund for this cancelation.
- Is a breach of (1) one or more elements, aspects or requirements in his/her contract. There will be
no refund for this cancellation.
- Fails to sign his/her contract. There will no refund for this cancellation.
All disputes are subject to Himachal Pradesh, India Jurisdiction.